MEET THE LADY BEHIND THE LENS
Hi! I’m Christine, and I look forward to meeting you. I’m a wedding + lifestyle photographer based in metro Atlanta, Georgia, that’s energetic, quick paced, nerdy and creative. Photography for me started as a kid, breaking out the family film camera and taking summer photography lessons. Since then, my passion has grown to capturing those special moments for you. Whether it’s falling in love, making commitments, or celebrating milestones, I want to help you tell your story.
My photography style is vibrant, bold, and natural.
As your photographer, I focus on storytelling – and capturing the genuine moments and true connections. One thing I love about working with people is really getting to know them… I spend time learning my clients’ personalities, quirks, and drivers – and then work to bring those to life in the photos so they feel like ‘you’.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME…
- My husband I got married during the summer of 2015, and we’ve known each other since 2008.
- We have two cat-children: Zuko and Arya, who I love spending mornings cuddling with.
- I’ve been dancing for 25+ years – when I’m not behind the camera, I spend my time teaching ballet & contemporary.
- My Spotify playlists are filled with video game + soundtrack music, 2000s rock, K-pop, and folksy music.
- I’m a Slytherin – and my favorite Harry Potter books are Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.
- I am at my most creative and work best at night – and love all things lunar and celestial.
- As a result of dancing my whole life and teaching now, I tend to point my toes all the time.
- I’ve repelled off a 70-foot tower when I was in military high school (yes, by choice!).
- I’m obsessed with nature and never stop dreaming of my next travels to somewhere new.
- Although I’ve got a salty & spicy tooth, when choosing between dinner & dessert, I will choose dessert.
- I took French in high school (great for dancers), and I am currently learning Norwegian and Korean. Men jeg forstår bare litt Norsk!
my favorite things