MEET THE LADY BEHIND THE LENS
Hi! I’m Christine, and I look forward to meeting you. I’m a photographer based in metro Atlanta, GA, that’s energetic, quick paced, nerdy and creative. I specialize in small & medium sized weddings and lifestyle photography, including couples, dance, individual, and family portraits. It started when I was a kid, breaking out my mother’s film camera. Since then, my passion has grown to capturing those special moments. Whether it’s falling in love, accomplishing goals, making commitments, or celebrating family – I want to help you tell your story.
My photography style is vibrant, bold, and natural. My philosophy is that your images don’t have to be perfectly posed –what I focus on is capturing the moment as I see it, in hopes that it will bring back a real memory. One thing I love about working with people is really getting to know them… your personalities and your motivations – and figuring out how to tell that story in the images that you’ll keep forever.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME…
- My husband I got married during the summer of 2015, although we’ve known each other since 2008.
- We have two cat-children: Zuko and Arya, who I love spending mornings cuddling with.
- I’ve been dancing for 25 years – when I’m not behind the camera, I spend my time teaching ballet & contemporary.
- My Spotify playlists are filled with video game + soundtrack music, 2000s rock, K-pop, and folksy music.
- I’m a Slytherin – and my favorite Harry Potter books are Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.
- I am at my most creative and work best at night – and love all things lunar and celestial.
- As a result of dancing my whole life and teaching now, I tend to point my toes all the time.
- I’ve repelled off a 70-foot tower when I was in military high school (yes, by choice!).
- I’m obsessed with nature and never stop dreaming of my next travels to somewhere new.
- Although I’ve got a salty & spicy tooth, when choosing between dinner & dessert, I will choose dessert.
- I took French in high school (great for dancers), and I am currently learning Norwegian and Korean. Men jeg forstår bare litt Norsk!
my favorite things